Agarwal, Ritu, and Elena Karahanna (2000), "Time Flies When You're Having Fun: Cognitive Absorption and Beliefs About Information Technology Usage", MIS Quarterly, 24, 665-694.
- Agarwal, Ritu, and Jayesh Prasad (1998), "A Conceptual and Operational Definition of Personal Innovativeness in the Domain of Information Technology", Information Systems Research, 9, 204-215. [Endnote]
- Compeau, Deborah R., and Christopher A. Higgins (1995), "Computer Self-Efficacy: Development of a Measure and Intial Test", MIS Quarterly, 19, 189-211. [Endnote]
- Webster, J. (1993), "Turning Work into Play: Implications for Microcomputer Software Training", Journal of Management, 19, 127-146. [Endnote]
- Webster, Jane, and Joseph J. Martocchio (1992), "Microcomputer Playfulness: Development of a Measure With Workplace Implications", MIS Quarterly, 16, 201-226. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology", MIS Quarterly, 13, 318-340. [Endnote]
- Ajzen, I., and M. Fishbein (1980), "Understanding Attitudes and Predicting Social Behavior", Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice Hall.