Igbaria, Magrid , Saroj Parasuraman, and Jack J. Baroudi (1996), "A Motivational Model of Microcomputer Usage", Journal of management Information Systems, 13, 127-143.
- Davis, Fred D., Paul R. Warshaw, and Richard P. Bagozzi (1992), "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace", Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22, 1111-1132. [Endnote]
- Thompson, Ronald L., Jane M. Howell, and Christopher A. Higgins (1991), "Personal Computing: Toward a Conceptual Model of Utilization", MIS Quarterly, 15, 125-143. [Endnote]
- Igbaria, M. (1990), "End-User Computing Effectiveness: A Structural Equation Model", OMEGA - The International Journal of Management Science, 18, 637-652. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology", MIS Quarterly, 13, 318-340. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models", Management Science, 35, 982-1002. [Endnote]
- Igbaria, M. (1989), "Microcomputer Application: An Empirical Look at Usage", Information and Management, 16, 187-196. [Endnote]
- Fishbein, M., and I. Ajzen (1975), Reading, MA, Addison-Wesley.
- Rogers, E.M. (1971), "Communication of Innovations: A Cross-Cultural Approach", Free Press. [Endnote]