Turel, Ofir, Yufei Yuan, and Catherine E. Connelly (2008), "In Justice We Trust: Predicting User Acceptance of E-Customer Services", Journal of management Information Systems, 24, 123-151.
- Koufaris, M., and W. Hampton-Sosa (2004), "The development of initial trust in an online company by new customers.", Information and Management, 41, 377-397. [Endnote]
- Chau, P. Y. K., and P. J. H. Hu (2002), "Investigating healthcare professionals’ decisions to accept telemedicine technology: An empirical test of competing theories.", Information and Management, 39, 297-311. [Endnote]
- Colquitt, Jason A. (2001), "On the Dimensionality of Organizational Justice: A Construct Validation of a Measure.", Journal of Applied Psychology, 86, 386-400. [Endnote]
- Venkatesh, V., and F.D. Davis (2000), "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies", Management Science, 16, 186-204. [Endnote]
- McAllister, D. J., R. J. Lewicki, and R. J. Bies (1998) , "Hardball: How trust and distrust interact to predict hard influence tactic use.", San Diego, CA.