Mithas, Sunil, Narayan Ramasubbu, and M.S. Krishnan (2006), "Designing Web Sites for Customer Loyalty Across Business Domains: A Multilevel Analysis", Journal of management Information Systems, 23, 97-127.
- Mithas, S., M.S. Krishnan, and C. Fornell (2005), "Why do customer relationship management applications affect customer satisfaction?", Journal of marketing, 69, 201-209. [Endnote]
- Balasubramanian, S., P. Konana, and N.M. Menon (2003), "Customer satisfaction in virtual environments: A study of online investing", Management Science, 49, 871-889. [Endnote]
- Agarwal, Ritu, and Viswanath Venkatesh (2002), "Assessing a Firm’s Web Presence: A Heuristic Evaluation Procedure for the Measurementof Usability", Information Systems Research, 13, 168-186. [Endnote]
- Palmer, Jonathan W. (2002), "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics", Information Systems Research, 13, 151-167. [Endnote]
- Liang, T.P., and H.J. Lai (2002), "Effect of store design on consumer purchases: An empirical study of on-line bookstores", Information and Management, 39, 431-444. [Endnote]
- Davern, M., D. Te’eni, and J. Moon (2000), "Content versus structure in information environments: A longitudinal analysis of Website preferences", Atlanta, Association for Information Systems.
- Zhang, P., G.M. von Dran, and R.V. Small (1999), "Websites that satisfy users: A theoretical framework for Web user interface design and evaluation", Los Almitos, IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Fornell, Claes, Michael Johnson , and Eugene Anderson (1996), "The American Customer Satisfaction Index: Nature, Purpose, and Findings", Journal of marketing, 60, 7-18. [Endnote]