Taylor, Shirley, and Peter A. Todd (1995), "Understanding Information Technology Usage: A Test of Competing Models", Information Systems Research, 6, 144-176.
- Ajzen, Icek (1991), "The Theory of Planned Behavior", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179-211. [Endnote]
- Moore, Gary C., and Izak Benbasat (1991), "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation", Information Systems Research, 2, 192-222. [Endnote]
- Compeau, Deborah, and Christopher Higgins (1991), "The Development of a Measure of Computer Self-Efficacy.", Niagra Falls, NY.
- Ajzen, Icek (1985), "From Intentions to Actions: A Theory of Planned Behavior", 11-39. [Endnote]
- Ajzen, I., and M. Fishbein (1980), "Understanding Attitudes and Predicting Social Behavior", Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice Hall.