Venkatesh, Viswanath (2000), "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model", Information Systems Research, 11, 342-365.
- Brown, S.A., and M. Vician (1997) , "Understanding computer anxiety and communication apprehension as antecedents to student experiences with technology-supported learning environments. Working paper", Bloomington.
- Taylor, Shirley, and Peter A. Todd (1995), "Understanding Information Technology Usage: A Test of Competing Models", Information Systems Research, 6, 144-176. [Endnote]
- Webster, Jane, and Joseph J. Martocchio (1992), "Microcomputer Playfulness: Development of a Measure With Workplace Implications", MIS Quarterly, 16, 201-226. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D., Paul R. Warshaw, and Richard P. Bagozzi (1992), "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace", Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22, 1111-1132. [Endnote]
- Mathieson, Kieran (1991), "Predicting User Intentions: Comparing the Technology Acceptance Model with the Theory of Planned Behavior", Information Systems Research, 2, 173-191. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models", Management Science, 35, 982-1002. [Endnote]