Hsieh, J.J. Po-An, Arun Rai, and Mark Keil (2008), "Understanding digital inequality: Comparing continued use behavioral models of the socio-economically advantaged and disadvantaged", MIS Quarterly, 32, 97-126.
- Rogers, E.M. (2003), New York, Free Press, 5th ed.
- Kvasny, L., and M. Keil (2002), "The Challenges of Redressing the Digital Divide: A Tale of Two Cities", Barcelona, Spain.
- Meader, G.W., M. Keil, and W. McFarlan (2002) , "The Free Internet Initiative in LaGrange, Georgia", Boston, MA, Harvard Business School Publishing Division.
- Venkatesh, Viswanath (2001), "A Longitudinal Investigation of Personal Computers in Homes: Adoption Determinants and Emering Challenges", MIS Quarterly, 25, 71-102. [Endnote]
- Karahanna, Elena, Norman L. Chervany, and Detmar W. Straub (1999), "Information Technology Adoption Across Time: A Cross-sectional Comparison of Pre-adoption and Post-adoption Beliefs", MIS Quarterly, 23, 183-213. [Endnote]
- Venkatesh, Viswanath (1999), "Creation of Favorable User Perceptions: Exploring the Role of Intrinsic Motivation", MIS Quarterly, 23, 239-260. [Endnote]
- Bandura, A. (1997), "Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change", Psychological Review, 191-215. [Endnote]
- Compeau, Deborah R., and Christopher A. Higgins (1995), "Computer Self-Efficacy: Development of a Measure and Intial Test", MIS Quarterly, 19, 189-211. [Endnote]
- Lynne, G.D., C.F. Casey, and A. Hodges (1995), "Conservation Technology Adoption Decisions and the Theory of Planned Behavior", Journal of Economic Psychology, 16, 581-598. [Endnote]
- Valente, T. (1995) , "Network Models of the Diffusion of Innovations", New York, Free Press.
- Taylor, Shirley, and Peter A. Todd (1995), "Understanding Information Technology Usage: A Test of Competing Models", Information Systems Research, 6, 144-176. [Endnote]
- Palmer, D.A., P.D. Jennings, and X. Zhou (1993), "Late Adoption of the Multidivisional Form by Large U.S. Corporations: Institutional, Political, and Economic Accounts", Administrative Science Quarterly, 38, 100-131. [Endnote]
- Ajzen, Icek (1991), "The Theory of Planned Behavior", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179-211. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology", MIS Quarterly, 13, 318-340. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D. (1989), "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models", Management Science, 35, 982-1002. [Endnote]
- Ajzen, I., and T. J. Madden (1986), "Prediction of Goal-Directed Behavior: Attitudes, Intentions, and Perceived Behavioral Control.", Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 22, 453-474. [Endnote]
- Fligstein, N. (1985), "The Spread of Multidivisional Form among Large Firms", American Sociological Review, 50, 377-391. [Endnote]