Murphy, P. Karen (2004), "Persuasion As a Dynamic, Multidimensional Process: An Investigation of Individual and Intraindividual Differences", American Educational Research Journal, 41, 337-363.
- Alexander, P.A. (2002), "Teaching as persuasion", Teaching and Teacher Education, 795-813. [Endnote]
- Murphy, P.K. (2002), "What counts? The predictive power of subject-matter knowledge, strategic processing, and interst in domain-specific performance", Journal of Experimental Education, 197-214. [Endnote]
- Buehl, M.M. (2001), "Profiling persuasion: The role of beliefs, knowledge, and interest in the processing of persuasive texts that varied by argument structure", Jounrnal of Literacy Research, 269-301. [Endnote]
- Petty, R.E. (1986), Communication and persuasion: Central and peripheral routes to attitude change. [Endnote]
- Cooper, L. (1932), The Quarterly Journal of Speech. [Endnote]