Moser, Debra K., and Kathleen Dracup (2000), "Impact of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training on Perceived Control in Spouses of Recovering Cardiac Patients", Research in Nursing and health, 23, 270-278.
- Jacobsen, B.S., B.H. Monro, and D.A. Brooten (1996), "Comparison of original and revised scoring systems for the Multiple Affect Adjective Check List", Nursing Research, 45, 57-60. [Endnote]
- Moser, D.K., and K. Dracup (1995), "Psychosocial recovery from a cardiac event: The influence of perceived control", Heart and Lung, 24, 273-280. [Endnote]
- Lubin, B., M. Zuckerman, and L. Woodward (1985), San Diego, CA, Educational and Industrial Testing Service.
- Zuckerman, M., and B. Lubin (1985), "Validation of the Multiple Affect Adjective Check-list in clinical situations", Journal of Consulting Psychology, 28, 418-425. [Endnote]
- Zuckerman, M., and B. Lubin (1965), San Diego, CA, Educational and Industrial Testing Service.