Clark, Patricia C. (2002), "Effects of Individual and Family Hardiness on Caregiver Depression and Fatigue", Research in Nursing and health, 25, 37-48.
- Piper, B.F., S.L. Dibble, and M.J. Dodd (1998), "The revised Piper Fatigue Scale: Psychometric evaluation in women with breast cancer", Oncology Nursing Forum, 25, 677-684. [Endnote]
- Searcy, E., and N. Eisenberg (1992), "Defensiveness in response to aid from a sibling.", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 62, 422-433. [Endnote]
- Bartone, P. T. (1991), "Development and validation of a short hardiness measure.", Washington, DC.
- Jalowiec, A. (1991) , "Psychometric results on the 1987 Jalowiec Coping Scale", Maywood, IL, Loyola University Chicago, School of Nursing.
- Zarit, S. H., and J. M. Zarit (1990) , "The Memory and Behavior Problems Checklist and the Burden Interview.", University Park, PA, Pennsylvania State University, Gerontology Center.
- McCubbin, M.A., H. I. McCubbin, and A. I. Thompson (1986), "Family Hardiness Index (FHI)", Madison, WI, University of Wisconsin System.
- Radloff, Lenore S. (1977), "The CES-D Scale: A Self-Report Depression Scale for Research in the General Population.", Applied Psychological Measurement, 1, 385-401. [Endnote]
- Lawton, M. P., and A. Brody (1969), "Assessment of older people: Self-maintenance instrumental activties of daily living", Gerontologist, 9, 179-186. [Endnote]