King, Rosemarie, Carolyn Carlson, and Yvonne Shade-Zeldow (2001), "Transition to Home Care After Stroke: Depression, Physical Health, and Adaptive Processes in Support Persons", Research in Nursing and health, 24, 307-323 .
- Folkman, S. (1988), "Manual for the Ways of Coping Questionnaire", Palo Alto: Consulting Psychologists Press. [Endnote]
- Schulz, R., C.A. Tompkins, and M.T. Rau (1988), "A longitudinal study of the psychosocial impact of stroke on primary support persons.", Psychology and Aging, 3, 131-141. [Endnote]
- Granger, C.V., B.B. Hamilton, and F.S. Sherwin (1986) , "Guide for use of the uniform data set for medical rehabilitation.", Buffalo, NY.
- Cohen, S., R. Mermelstein, and T. Kamarck (1985), "Measuring the functional components of social support.", Boston, Martinus Nighoff Publishers.
- Epstein, N.B (1983), "The McMaster family assessment device.", 9, 171-180. [Endnote]
- Radloff, Lenore S. (1977), "The CES-D Scale: A Self-Report Depression Scale for Research in the General Population.", Applied Psychological Measurement, 1, 385-401. [Endnote]
- Folstein, Marshal F., Susan E. Folstein, and Paul R. McHugh (1975), "Mini-Mental State: A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.", Journal of Psychiatric Research, 12, 189-198. [Endnote]
- Hollingshead, A.B. (1975) , "Four Factor Index of Social Status", New Haven, CT, Yale University.