Jones, Rachel (2004), "Relationships of Sexual Imposition, Dyadic Trust, and Sensation Seeking with Sexual Risk Behavior in Young Urban Women ", Research in Nursing and health, 27, 185-197.
- Jones, R. (2002), "The relations of dyadic trust, sensation seeking, and sexual imposition with young, urban women’s HIV sexual risk behaviors with primary and non-primary male partners", Dissertations Abstracts International, 62, 4467. [Endnote]
- Kalichman, S.C., E.A. Williams, and C. Cherry (1998), "Sexual coercion, domestic violence, and negotiating condom use among low-income African American women", Journal of Women's Health, 7, 371-378. [Endnote]
- Wingood, G.M., and R.J. DiClemente (1997), "Child sexual abuse, HIV sexual risk, and gender relations of African-American women", American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 13, 380-384. [Endnote]
- Zuckerman, M. (1994), New York, University of Cambridge Press.
- Hoskins, C.N. (1988), Palo Alto, CA, Consulting Psychologists Press.
- Larzelere, R.E., and T.L. Huston (1980), "The Dyadic Trust Scale: Toward understanding interpersonal trust in close relationships", Journal of Marriage and the family, 42, 595-604. [Endnote]
- Zuckerman, M. (1979), Hillsdale, NJ, Erlbaum.