Brief, Arthur P., Jane Webster, and Brian S. Robinson (1988), "Should Negative Affectivity Remain an Unmeasured Variable in the Study of Job Stress?", Journal of Applied Psychology, 73, 193-198.
- Diener, Ed, Sharon Griffin, and Randy J. Larsen (1985), "The Satisfaction With Life Scale", Journal of Personality Assessment, 49, 71-75. [Endnote]
- Watson, D., and A. Tellegen (1985), "Toward a consensual structure of mood.", Psychological Bulletin, 98, 219-235. [Endnote]
- Snell Dohrenwend, Barbara, Bruce P. Dohrenwend, and Larry Krasnoff (1978), "Exemplification of a method for scaling life events: The PERI life events scale.", Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 19, 205-229. [Endnote]
- Radloff, Lenore S. (1977), "The CES-D Scale: A Self-Report Depression Scale for Research in the General Population.", Applied Psychological Measurement, 1, 385-401. [Endnote]
- Caplan, R.D. (1975), "Job Demands and Worker Health". [Endnote]
- Weiss, D.J., R.V. Dawis, and G.W. England (1967), "Manual for the Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire. ", Minneapolis, University of Minnesota, Industrial Relations Center.
- Taylor, J.A. (1953), "A Personality Scale of Manifest Anxiety", Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 48, 285-290. [Endnote]