Plach, Sandra K., Susan M. Heidrich, and Lee Jeske (2006), "Fatigue Representations in Women with Heart Failure ", Research in Nursing and health, 29, 452-464.
- Donovan, H. S., and S. Ward (2005), "Representations of fatigue in women receiving chemotherapy for gynecologic cancers.", Oncology Nursing Forum, 32, 113-116. [Endnote]
- Green, C.P., C.B. Porter, and D.R. Bresnahan (2000), "Development and evaluation of the Kansas City Cardiomyopathy Questionnaire: A new health status measure", Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 35, 1245-1255. [Endnote]
- Ryff, C. D. , Y. H. Lee, and M. L. Essex (1994), "My children and me: Evaluations of grown children and self.", Psychology and Aging, 9, 195-201. [Endnote]
- Heidrich, S.M. (1993), "The relationship between physical health and psychological well being in elderly women: A developmental perspective", Research in Nursing and health, 16, 123-130. [Endnote]
- Jackson, D. N. (1979) , "Jackson Personality Inventory Manual", Goshen, NY, Research Psychologists Press.
- Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Developm, (1978), Durham, NC, Duke University.
- Radloff, Lenore S. (1977), "The CES-D Scale: A Self-Report Depression Scale for Research in the General Population.", Applied Psychological Measurement, 1, 385-401. [Endnote]
- Jackson, D. N. (1977), "Reliability of the Jackson Personality Inventory", Psychological Reports, 40, 613-314. [Endnote]