Beck, Cornelia K., Theresa S. Vogelpohl, and Joyce H. Rasin (2002), "Effects of Behavioral Interventions on Disruptive Behavior and Affect in Demented Nursing Home Residents", Nursing Research, 51, 219-228.
- Beck, C., K. Heithoff, and B. Baldwin (1997), "Assessing disruptive behavior in older adults: The Disruptive Behavior Scale", Aging & Mental Health, 1, 71-79. [Endnote]
- Vogelpohl, T.S., and C.K. Beck (1997), "Affective responses to behavioral interventions", Seminars in Clinical Neuropsychiatry, 2, 102-112. [Endnote]
- Lawton, M.P., K. Van Haitsma, and J. Klapper (1996), "Observed affect in nursing home residents with Alzheimer's disease", Journal of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences, 51B, P3-P14. [Endnote]
- Wewers, M.E., and N.K. Lowe (1990), "A critical review of visual analogue scales in the measurement of clinical phenomena", Research in Nursing and health, 12, 227-236. [Endnote]
- Lee, K.A., and G.M. Kieckhefer (1989), "Measuring human responses using visual analogue scales", Western Journal of Nursing Research, 11, 128-132. [Endnote]