Wanberg, Connie R. (2000), "Predictors and Outcomes of Openness to Changes in a Reorganizing Workplace", Journal of Applied Psychology, 85, 132-142.
- Major, B. (1998), "Personal resilience, cognitive appraisals, and coping: An integrative model of adjustment to abortion", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 74, 735-752. [Endnote]
- Miller, V.D (1994), "Antecedents to willingness to participate in a planned organizational change", Journal of Applied Communication Research, 22, 59-80. [Endnote]
- Aspinwall, L.G (1992), "Modeling cognitive adaptation: A longitudinal investigation of the impact of individual differences and coping on college adjustment and performance", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 63, 989-1003. [Endnote]
- Taylor, S.E (1988), "Illusion and well-being: A social psychological perspective on mental health", Psychological Bulletin, 103, 193-210. [Endnote]
- Ashford, S.J (1988), "Individual strategies for coping with stress during organizational transitions", Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 24, 19-36. [Endnote]
- Scheier, M.F., and C.S. Carver (1985), "Optimism, coping, and health: Assessment and implications of generalized outcome expectancies.", Health Psychology, 4, 219-247. [Endnote]
- Cammann, C., M. Fichman, and G.D. Jenkins (1983), "Assessing organizational change/A guide to methods, measures, and practices ", New York, Wiley-Interscience.
- Pearlin, Leonard I., Joseph T. Mullan, and Elizabeth G. Menaghan (1981), "The Stress Process.", Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 22, 337-356. [Endnote]
- Caplan, R.D. (1975), "Job Demands and Worker Health". [Endnote]
- Rosenberg, M. (1965), Society and the adolescent self-image. [Endnote]