Thompson, Ronald L., Jane M. Howell, and Christopher A. Higgins (1991), "Personal Computing: Toward a Conceptual Model of Utilization", MIS Quarterly, 15, 125-143.
- Pavri, F.N. (1988) , "An Empirical Investigation of the Factors Contributing to Microcomputer Usage", London, Ontario, University of Western Ontario.
- Floyd, S.A. (1986) , "A Causal Model of Managerial Workstation Use", Boulder, CO, University of Colorado.
- Beatty, C.A. (1986) , "The Implementation of Technological Change: A Field Study of Computer Aided Design", London, Ontario, University of Western Ontario.
- Amoroso, D. (1986) , "Effectiveness of End-User Developed Applications in Organizations: An Empirical Investigation", Athens, GA, University of Georgia.
- Raymond, Louis (1985), "Organizational Characteristics and MIS Success in the Context of Small Business", MIS Quarterly, 9, 37-53. [Endnote]
- Howard, G.S. (1985), "Measurement of Managers' Attitudes Toward the Usefulness of Microcomputers: An Instrument for the MIS Researcher's Toolkit", Las Vegas, NV.
- Cheney, P.H. (1984), "Effects of Individual Characteristics, Organizational Factors and Task Characteristics on Computer Programmer Productivity and Job Satisfaction", Information and Management, 209-214. [Endnote]
- Schultz, R.L., and D.P. Sievin (1975), "Implementation and Organizational Validity: An Empirical Investigation", New York, American Eisevier.