Turel, Ofir, Alexander Serenko, and Paul Giles (2011), "Integrating technology addiction and use: an empirical investigation of online auction users", MIS Quarterly, 35, 1043-1061.
- Ridgway, Nancy M., Monika Kukar‐Kinney, and Kent B. Monroe (2008), "An Expanded Conceptualization and a New Measure of Compulsive Buying", Journal of Consumer Research, 35, 622-639. [Endnote]
- Pallanti, S. , C. M. DeCaria, and J. E. Grant (2005), "Reliability and Validity of the Pathological Gambling Adaptation of the Yale–Brown Obsessive–Compulsive Scale (PG-YBOCS)", Journal of Gambling Studies, 21, 431-443. [Endnote]
- Gefen, David, Detmar W. Straub, and Elena Karahanna (2003), "Trust and TAM in online shopping: an integrated model", MIS Quarterly, 27, 51-90. [Endnote]
- Charlton, J. P. (2002), "A Factor-Analytic Investigation of Computer ‘Addiction’ and Engagement", Bulletin of the British Psychological Society, 93, 329-344. [Endnote]
- Davis, Fred D., Paul R. Warshaw, and Richard P. Bagozzi (1992), "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace", Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22, 1111-1132. [Endnote]
- Faber, Ronald J., and Thomas O'Guinn (1992), "A clinical screener for compulsive buying", Journal of Consumer Research, 19, 459-469. [Endnote]
- Reynolds, W.M. (1982), "Development of reliable and valid short forms of the Marlowe–Crowne Social Desirability Scale", Journal of Clinical Psychology, 38, 119-125. [Endnote]