Po-An Hsieh, J. J., Arun Rai, and Mark Keil (2011), "Addressing Digital Inequality for the Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Through Government Initiatives: Forms of Capital That Affect ICT Utilization", Information Systems Research, 22, 233-253.
- Youtie, J., P. Shapira, and K. Brice (2004) , "Who uses LaGrange’s public Internet systems? Results of the LaGrange Internet Access Survey. Impacts of Public Information Infrastructure Access ", Atlanta, Georgia Tech Research Corporation.
- Gefen, David, Detmar W. Straub, and Elena Karahanna (2003), "Trust and TAM in online shopping: an integrated model", MIS Quarterly, 27, 51-90. [Endnote]
- Meader, G.W., M. Keil, and W. McFarlan (2002) , "The Free Internet Initiative in LaGrange, Georgia", Boston, MA, Harvard Business School Publishing Division.
- Venkatesh, Viswanath (2001), "A Longitudinal Investigation of Personal Computers in Homes: Adoption Determinants and Emering Challenges", MIS Quarterly, 25, 71-102. [Endnote]
- Venkatesh, V., and F.D. Davis (2000), "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies", Management Science, 16, 186-204. [Endnote]
- Taylor, Shirley, and Peter A. Todd (1995), "Understanding Information Technology Usage: A Test of Competing Models", Information Systems Research, 6, 144-176. [Endnote]