Polites, Greta L., and Elena Karahanna (2012), "Shackled to the Status Quo: The Inhibiting Effects of Incumbent System Habit, Switching Costs, and Inertia on New System Acceptance", MIS Quarterly, 36, 21-42.
- Polites, G. L. (2009) , "The Duality of Habit in Information Technology Acceptance", Athens, GA, University of Georgia.
- Thatcher, J. B., J. C. Zimmer, and M. J. Gundlach (2008), "Individual and Human Assisted Computer Self-Efficacy: An Empirical Investigation", IEEE transactions on Engineering Management, 55, 628-644. [Endnote]
- Karahanna, Elena, Ritu Agarwal, and Corey M. Angst (2006), "Reconceptualizing compatibility beliefs in technology acceptance research", MIS Quarterly, 30, 781-804. [Endnote]
- Venkatesh, Viswanath, Fred D. Davis, and Gordon B. Davis (2003), "User Acceptance of Information Technology: Toward a Unified View ", MIS Quarterly, 27, 425-478. [Endnote]
- Oreg, Shaul (2003), "Resistance to Change: Developing an Individual Differences Measure", Journal of Applied Psychology, 88, 680-693. [Endnote]
- Moore, J. B. (2000) , "Information Technology Infusion: A Motivation Approach", Tallahassee, FL, Florida State University.
- Agarwal, Ritu, and Jayesh Prasad (1998), "A Conceptual and Operational Definition of Personal Innovativeness in the Domain of Information Technology", Information Systems Research, 9, 204-215. [Endnote]