Resnicow, Ken, Rachel E. Davis, and Guangyu Zhang (2008), "Tailoring a Fruit and Vegetable Intervention on Novel Motivational Constructs: Results of a Randomized Study", Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 35, 159-169.
- Carr, C., M.K. Campbell, and K. Resnicow (2004), "Body and soul. A dietary intervention conducted through African-American churces.", American Journal of Preventative Medicine, 272, 97-105. [Endnote]
- Resnicow, K, A Jackson, and R Braithwaite (2002), "Healthy body/healthy spirit: Design and evaluation of a church-based nutrition and physical activity intervention using motivational interviewing", Health Education Research, 172, 562-573. [Endnote]
- Williams, G.C., and E.L. Deci (2001), "Activating patients for smoking cessation through physician autonomy support.", Medical care, 398, 813-823. [Endnote]
- Resnicow, K., D. Coleman-Wallace, and A. Jackson (2000), "Dietary change through black churches: baseline results and program description of the Eat for Life trial", British Journal of Cancer Education, 15, 156-163. [Endnote]
- Williams, G.C., Z.R. Freedman, and E.L. Deci (1998), "Supporting autonomy to motivate patients with diabetes for glucose control.", Diabetes Care, 2110, 1644-1651. [Endnote]