Flynn, Francis J. (2005), "Having an Open Mind: The Impact of Openness to Experience on Interracial Attitudes and Impression Formation", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 88, 816-826.
- Wittenbrink, B., C. Judd, and B. Park (1997), "Evidence for racial prejudice at the implicit level and its relationship with questionnaire measures.", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 72, 262–274. [Endnote]
- John, O. P., E. M. Donahue, and R. L. Kentle (1991), "The Big Five Inventory—Versions 4a and 54", Berkeley, CA, University of California, Berkeley, Institute of Personality and Social Research.
- Katz, I., and R. G. Hass (1988), "Racial ambivalence and American value conflict: Correlational and priming studies of dual cognitive structures.", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 55, 893–905. [Endnote]
- McConahay, J.B (1981), "Has racism declined in America? It depends on who is asking and what is asked", Journal of Conflict Resolution, 25, 563-579. [Endnote]
- Strahan, R., and K. C. Gerbasi (1972), "Straight, homogenous versions of the Marlowe-Crowne Social Desirability Scale.", Journal of Clinical Psychology, 28, 191–193. [Endnote]